From: Zygmuntowicz Michal [mailto:m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 2:32 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]:  pre-paid/callduration

Call duration limit is not passed to endpoints. It is maintained
by the gatekeeper. When the limit is reached, the call is terminated.
Some endpoint require DropCallsByReleaseComplete flag set
(and routed mode turned on). You may want to set some short default
call duration limit and see what happens in the debug log.