RE: [Openh323gk-developer] How to make the H323 Proxy accept an iconming call from an unregistered endpoint?

Does anyone know if this is possible, I seem to be running into the same problem when I have unregister endpoints send calls to the gatekeeper (acting as a gateway endpoint) without ras messages. Gnugk is registered to a Cisco GK, I'm getting destination not found even though I've registered the correct prefixes to the parent gatekeeer for these incoming calls. Any ideas? Thanks.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=NUMINDGK1
Home=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx