From: Vahram Igityan [mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 5:51 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Roberto Piola
Subject: Re[2]:  pre-paid/callduration

Hello Roberto,

refer "Section [CallTable]" in GnuGk Manual at
http://www.gnugk.org/h323manual.html
[quote]
DefaultCallDurationLimit=3600
Default: 0
Default maximum call duration limit (seconds).
Set it to 0 to disable this feature and not limit calls duration.
[/quote]

Monday, May 3, 2004, 7:23:39 PM, you wrote:

RP> Isn't there any way to limit the call duration without a radius server?
What

--
Best regards,
 Vahram                            mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx