how to limit the number of calls

Hello all.
I'm new to this list so maybe this issue has already been discussed.

I have one Cisco and two Quintum gateways registered to gnugk.
All of these gateways are used to terminate calls starting with the same prefix.
The originating endpoint is not registered to the gatekeeper.
Is there any way to limit the simultaneous number of calls for each terminating gateway so if one of them is full, the next call will be passed to another gateway that still has free channels?

Thank you
Dragos