Questions Re: NetMeeting

For several months, I have been trying to get NetMeeting to work with
gnugk 2.0.7, but I have had little luck.  Available information seems to
be limited.  Though, I managed to get some gatekeepers
communicating with each other.  I even have NetMeeting registering
with the proxy gatekeeper.  Though, I have had no luck with two NATed
NetMeeting endpoints connecting.

My Scenario:
I have a home network, with three computers, Win2000 & WinXP
machines.  One of the machines is in the DMZ and is running a proxy
gatekeeper (see child.ini file below).

On our office network, I have one computer in the DMZ running the
parent gatekeeper (see parent.ini file below).

##Child.INI##
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=dunlevy
TimeToLive=60

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
CallSignalPort=1721
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=socialdesigninnovations.com
Type=Gateway
H323ID=dunlevy
E164=4126074633
RRQRetryInterval=10
ARQTimeout=2
UnregisterOnReload=1
Password=

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
NeighborTimeout=6
FowardHopCount=8
AlwaysForwardLRQ=1
IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=explicit
127.0.0.1=allow
default=forbid

## Parent.INI##
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=MASTER
[...]

If I register two NetMeeting endpoints on the child gatekeeper from
within the router, they connect.  If I connect an endpoint from the
outside world to the child gatekeeper, they attempt to connect but
timeout before the recipient can accept the call, in one direction.

If I register a NetMeeting endpoint from the Parent network to the
Parent gatekeeper and try to call a NetMeeting endpoint on the child
gatekeeper, there is a refusal.

Reading the archives, I saw there was a NetMeeting patch that
can/could/was applied about a year ago, somewhere around V.
2.0.2~2.0.3.  Is that patch a permanent part of the compiled 2.0.7, or
does it need to be recompiled with this patch?  Is this patch still
relevant?  Is this patch the necessary fix for what is causing my
problems?  I would appreciate any help that can be offered.  At this
point, I have spent days walking in circles.  I can't seem to distinguish
whether my problems are caused by NetMeeting or by misconfigured ini
files.

If anyone can offer me some guidance, I would greatly appreciate it,
either on or off the list.

Brad Smith