(no subject)

Hi,

Being new to this list I hope not being too intrusive...

About a year ago Jeffrey C. Ollie posted a patch introducing a
NetMeetingDestCallSignalAddressInH323IDHack flag within the
[RasSrv::ARQFeatures] section to allow gnugk to be used as a proxy for
NetMeeting (see [1]).

However, this hack neither is in 2.0.7 nor in the latest 2.2beta.

This leads me to my question (which I couldn't answer for myself after
digging around the net for quite a while):

What is the status of NetMeeting Proxying for gnugk? I'm seeing the same
problems as described in the referenced thread: Netmeeting just hands
everything typed into its callee textbox as a h323id to the GK and does
not provide a destCallSignalAddress made out of the part after an "@",
making it impossible to use NM via gnugk.

Reference

  [1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=4493555

TIA

peter