Problem with NAT

Hi all.

I'm new in this list so I don't know how it really works. Anyway...

I am having a problem trying to connect two EPs using GNUGK as a proxy and
gatekeeper and maybe someone could help me.

Th GNUGK has a public IP and both of the EPs have private IP but only one is
behind NAT for the gatekeeper point of view. The other one ( the NATTED
one ) is behind a linux NAT ( iptables ) where everything is forwarded to
the
private ip of this computer. When I try to connect from the first one ( the
non nated ) to the second one, it always close the connection before getting
established.

The same scenario but without the NAT works perfect.

I have made several traces in the nated client side and the difference
between the two scenarios ( with nat or without nat ) comes after sending
the Connect Q931 packet when I get this error:

H225 Accept for H245 failed: Interrupted function call

Does anyone know why it happens ? If anyone thinks that know why happens but
need some more traces or something like that, please let me know cause I
have a lot of traces done.

Thanks in advance.

Kiko