GnuGK and Cisco IOS gatekeeper

All,
	I'm trying to get an Cisco IOS gatekeeper configured as neighbor for
outbound calls inside GnuGK, but I can't seem to get LRQs to be accepted - I
always get LRJs back from the Cisco. Currently the reason for the failure
comes through as 'requestDenied'. Does anybody have any ideas? Also if
someone could send me an example GnuGK config and Cisco config for this
situation that would appreciated.

Regards,

Ian Campbell
Band-X Ltd.