Re: Gnugk routing calls to external gk

Hello peter,

Also use AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1 (big security risc) if your
endpoints do not registering on GK

po> Hi,

po>

po> I need to know if its possible to register Gnugk to another
po> GK and route calls to this GK. I have tried all I can, but I get
po> "calledpartynotregistered". My provider uses a GK and I have top
po> login to route calls to him.

--
Best regards,
 Vahram                            mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx