RE: VegaStream Gateway

Hi I think your problem might be the H245 Tunnel I remember that a
VegaStream support guy told me that it was not a good idea so I would try
and turn it off on the Cisco, below is my setup from my Vega 100 which
works. It would be interesting to see the show log from the VegaStream for
the failed calls.

[h323]
    accept_early_h245=1
    accept_fast_start=3