Re[2]: Re: Disconnect Call in PHPGNUgkStatus v0.5

-----Original Message-----
From: "Oleg Ustinov" <Oleg.Ustinov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:51:38 +0200
Subject: RE:  Re: Disconnect Call in PHPGNUgkStatus v0.5

Hello guys,
I tried this thing for managing gnugk over http/https and really liked.
Here is my contribution - It's not clean yet (lack of free time, sorry...), however IT's WAY bertter than the version I download from some site.
The original version had many bugs - it was suitable only in situation when gnugk doesn't receive any requests and doesn't send any status msgs... If you tried you should have seen some of this problems...

first suggestion is to switch to non blocking socks and set execution timeout....

In my script you only need to adapt tree lines at the top: HOST, PORT and the name of the script. It supports unregistrations/call drops in the most simple way - please if you find it usefull take this design into the main release.

Sessions support/security features are up to the user , etc etc etc.... If used with mod_ssl I find it may have future.

PS. Sorry if my comments are late if I used an outdated version