Re: SQLConfig - PermanentEndPointsQuery on blank or NULL Port, Prefix

Hi ZM,

As all port fields - nport, peport and port - in the sample sql are now INTs
and NOT NULL,
and avoid any accidental white space in peprefix, we can write it as:-

PermanentEndpointsQuery=SELECT peip, IF(peport, peport, 1720) As
peport, pealias, IF(LENGTH(TRIM(peprefix)), TRIM(peprefix), NULL) As
peprefix
FROM petable WHERE GatekeeperId = '%1'

Each of the 4 SQLConfig Queires code in Toolkit.cxx will have to be vetted
for such hardcoding.

The manual and code should also make the optional fields NULL and the
required fields NOT NULL and indicate where an INT is permissible (like
port).

The download is now updated with consistent naming in both sql and ini along
with above corrections and thaty for the PasswordTimeout typo at:-
http://www.acefone.com/sqlconfig-eg.zip (2.4KB)

Regards,
Ap.Muthu
apmuthu@xxxxxxx