ACD and java under windows

Hello,

I succesfully installed ACD under linux but have some problems getting it
running under windows.

I have the following configurations:

1. gnugk 2.0.7 with

# settings for inbound call distribution with virtual queue
[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueue=tjaracas
CTI_Timeout=120

setting for acd specific ACD config
# Config file for GnuGkACD
#
gnugk_host=127.0.0.1
gnugk_port=7000
listen_port=7001
distribution_algorithm=LONGEST_IDLE
logfile=acd.log
debug=1
tjaracas_queueing_mode=RINGING
tjaracas_priority=10
tjaracas_ring_timeout=60
tjaracas_talk_timeout=180

The ACDAgent config
#
# list auf agents: alias=group1,group2
# all names are case-sensitive
# no spaces config lines !
#
tjaracas1=tjaracas
tjafxo1=tjaracas
tjafxo2=tjaracas

Than I have here the gnugkacd.bat I modified it somewhat like I did for
other running java applications on this machine. I copied the bat file into
the classes directory.

set JAVA_HOME=c:\j2sdk1.4.0 "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -classpath gnugkacd.jar
org.gnugk.acd.GnuGkACD

Whatever I try there will be no console popping up. Just a black screen and
this will go away fast.

As you can see I am using Sun java version 1.4.0 for windows.

Thanks, Tjapko.
---