How to connect with Netmeeting to a firewalled GK Network ??

Hi List,

I need to know some more basic informationen about the GK.

The problem is, that I have some GK running with Netmeeting Endpoints. The GK's are running in LAN's with firewalled Ends. Only the ports  in the ini files specified are routed through the interent. If a roadwarrior wants to connect to the GK Network using Netmeeting its not possible because no GK is reachable by the full bandwith of all HIGH ports.
I was thinking about running a GK at the same host. so netmeeting can connect to the localhost GK and this is connecting as neighbour to the others using only the specified portrange. The problem is , that the other GK's must know their neigbours. It seems to be only possible if the Notbook roadwarrior got a dynamik dns entry wich is entered in the gk.ini files. But all this is going to be spending to much for the users...
anyone for a good idea how to make this more easy possible??

cheers

filip