Bids for billing and oss system

To whom it may concern:

We are seeking a billing and oss system and would like bids on the system as
well as support.  The system should be capable of working with the openh323
systems and configurable to work with multiple systems.

The system should also be able to take cdrs from multiple systems and put
them into a single account.  It should have both web based user management
as well as sign-up, and customer service representative resources which are
web based.  The system should also utilize ldap which would integrate with
the SUNONE ldap server or iplanet ldap server.

Please contact me at 1(949) 279-5290 or at the e-mail address listed as
dfeuer@xxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Don