Re: Re: OT Billing software

Ap.Muthu a écrit :

Hello Daniel,

Hi Muthu

How are you getting your records into MySQL currently?
How do you propose to cut off calls for pre-paid?
Billing is just post-mortem of past data. Post-paid Monthly billing solution
is easily done using the products below.

I want to setup an web access to users. They will pay let say 10 Euro. Once financial transaction is done (card payment or wire transfer), their account will be update and when call is in transaction, each 30 seconds we have to check account state and close call if needed. But at the same time, others users will have post-paid solution. So payment methos has to be connected to user record.

PHPMaker - www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker or
CodeCharge Studio -  www.codecharge.com
Use them for a quick and dirty code mockup in PHP/MySQL for your billing.
RADIUS is the way to go if you want a full solution.
PHP / MySQL for call cut-off is for a very low volume of concurrent calls (<
20). If your script dies, you've had it! A test script has been running for
a week on Win9x/Apache/MySQL4/PHP4 and it is still alive by the grace of
God.

Send me your MySQL table structures and I'll send you a set of management
scripts that you can customise for your needs.

At this time I have nothing setup concerning MySQL. I'm looking for solution(s) and will use the best one. I setup Radius for authentification (cistron-radius). If you tell me your solution is the best ;-) I will accept it and implement it. So if you agree, please send me off list your scripts and table structure. I will adapt them to my needs.

From Nir:

Hi Daniel, All,

That is one way to go for sure, if you want a quick and dirty solution. I know that a few people on the list have such a system for sale, or one
that can be run as a service remotely.

No dirty solution. I will take time which is needed, solution has to be strong and clean.

For example, I know Aivis has a system, and my company also have a system. I don't remember Aivis's website, but you can log on to my company website (http://www.dimitel.com) to learn about our GnuGK billing
software.

Will take a look on it.

Thanks to all.

--