Re: GKv208cvs - radproto.cxx PObject error

Hello ZM,

I too realised the host of changes and used the last cvs on 1st April for
PWLib (1 MB) and OpenH323 (9MB) - and it compiled well with MySQL on Win2K
for both v2.08cvs and v22b4cvs. Even the new [RasSrv::E164Rewrite] is able
to be taken correctly but the temporary gatekeeper.ini file is not being
created now. I expect the contents are now in memory.

To compile MySQL, I had to include the libmySQL.lib in the Release and debug
Builds, put HAS_MYSQL(=1 for v22b4) in the preprocessor definitions for both
the above builds and point the Global library path to c:\mysql\lib\opt and
finally use the libmySQL.dll in the same folder as the gnugk.exe and all
worked fine. Minor changes as advised for bison.simple in postincrement.com
and putting a dummy unistd.h in vc98/include folder have been observed.

Also the default dsw/dsp files use the German language as the default for
compilation - I had to set it to English(US) for assumed better results for
me.

Actually the sources for the best tested version of PWLib and OpenH323 for
each build of gnugk should be put on the sf site as the www.openh323.org is
now not updated and the openh323's sf site does not have the "pwtest" and
some other files in the recently released versions which are usually
available in the pwlib_win32 checkout module option in cvs. This prevents us
from easily compiling the souces when taken off the sf site as far as
OpenH323 / PWLib are concerned.

The recent TortoiseCVS v1.6.7 is a fine program to grab the cvs sources -
also available at sf.net.

Regards.
Ap.Muthu