RadAuth endpoints defining gnugk as gateway

Hi,

I'm running gnugk for a retail application, doing auth/billing with radius.
Now everything works fine as long as gnugk is used as a gatekeeper and H323
clients login to it and make calls. They are all authenticated and proper
accounting is sent to radius. I can even authenticate these clients on the
basis of their IP addresses.

But when a client defines gnugk as a gateway, or just sends a call from his
gateway to gnugk, GK does not even attempt to authenticate that user. It
sends accounting fine, and calls go through fine. But there is no Auth
request sent to radius.

Am I missing something here?

TIA
Shakeel.