Re: How to connect 2 asterisk pbxs

Thanks for the prompt answer!
Actually when I receive the call on my SIP terminal I receive that the
call is being received from the address of my gatekeeper and not from the
real address of the person who is calling. This of course only for the
calls arriving from Poland, for the internal calls I have the right
calledid being shown.

Another question is if once I have connected the two Asterisks, if I have
some number rewriting configuration somewhere.
Example:

Franc's SIP terminal (Swiss Asterisk): 1025
Hubert's SIP terminal (Polish Asterisk): 1028

Now when Franc dials Hubert's the number will be 00481028 and the
conversion is being done by the gatekeeper.

So how can I have in asterisk a rule which is rewriting a number arriving
as 00481028 to 1028 ?

Regarding IAX, I have noticed that it's using only one port for Source and
Destination. Since my asterisk is in the DMZ, so do you think it would be
sufficient to open just this port ?

Thanks again,
     Franc