Two Endpoints Register To Gatekeeper And Terminating traffic for each other

If I have two gateway endpoints register to my gatekeeper and each one is sending traffic to the gatekeeper and they both are terminating traffic for each other, will I run into circular problem with this kind of setup? Some of my calls are not completing, but when i unregister one endpoint the problem disappears.

Example: EP1 sends calls to GK, then GK sends to EP2 , since EP2 is registered with GK, EP2 resends call to GK.

I was hoping EP2 does not resend call to GK and instead terminated the call using one of its rules. Is this the case or is there a way around this.

Both my endpoints are cisco AS5400s, and will also be using 5400s.  My question then centers around whether the endpoint receiving the call from the gatekeeper will re-ask the gatekeeper to terminate the call. The response that the cisco gives is as follow

840 : 6759730hs.30320 +-1 +19 pid:xxxxxxx Originate xxxxxxxxxx
 dur 00:00:00 tx:0/0 rx:0/0 7F  (interworking (127))
 IP 0.0.0.0:0 rtt:0ms pl:0/0ms lost:0/0/0 delay:0/0/0ms g729r8 pre-ietf

No IP to route is what im getting even though there is a dialpeer rule to terminate the call, or is there something else that i must do. Thanks.

Freddy

My configuration is as follows::

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42