Low call duration issue

Hi

First of all i am using ver 2.0.7 on RedHat Linux 8.0.

I have been facing this problem for quite sometime but i am unable to locate the reall issue behind this. I have a preety standard configuration at my end where i divert calls from registered terminals to my registered Gateways(termination providers). The issue is that there quite a number of calls everyday which are of very low duration ranging from (2-10 seconds , can extend to 20-30 seconds too). I am not saying there are no long duration calls, there are some of them but their weightage is quite low. Can somebody outline me what kind of areas i should look into.

I have already checked the logs for these calls and it appears that the Q.931 Connect message does get receive from my supplier but after that the call somehow gets dropped. Rafat i think you might have faced this situation and must have some solution regarding this, if Yes kindly let me know.

Regards
-Saad Faisal