gnugk configuration needed according to my scenario

Hi,

Please find the enclosed file

I explained in detail.

Thanks
Raghavendra K

The configuration which i am trying to simulate is as below

                                         <-----------ip network-------->

              mediatrix1204 #1 ----------->  GNUGK  <---------- mediatrix1204 #2

             (h323id:6225)                 gatkeeper              (h323id:6226)

               port1 ^                                              port1 ^

                     |                                                    |

                     |                                                    |

                 PSTN LINE                                    EPABX ---------------> phone

                 (3502676)                                (extension 225)            extn 226

  phone<------- PSTN NETWORK

2299855

the scenario is i want from 2299855 to internal epabx extension number 226. what should be the dialing sequence?

what should be the expected configuation on the mediatrix boxes?

i am now trying with the configuration which is specified below

Configuration on mediatrix1

standard Gatekeeper  :  172.17.6.105

h.323 alias          :  6225

voice call prefix    :  6225

FXO Port 1

Speed Dialing :   initator: automatic   Alias: 6226

IP Address prefix :     **

End of Dialing Charecter: *

Assume end of dialing after  :  20 digits

Assume end of dialing after  :  5 minutes

DTMF Tone Detection Duration :  100 Milliseconds

Accept IP Network to PSTN Calls :       enabled.

automatifc Prefix Dialing:

DTMF Tone generation Duration :   100milisecs

Configuration on mediatrix2

standard Gatekeeper  :  172.17.6.105

h.323 alias          :  6226

voice call prefix    :  6226

FXO Port 1

Speed Dialing :   initator: automatic   Alias: 6225

IP Address prefix :     **

End of Dialing Charecter: *

Assume end of dialing after  :  20 digits

Assume end of dialing after  :  5 minutes

DTMF Tone Detection Duration :  100 Milliseconds

Accept IP Network to PSTN Calls :       enabled.

automatifc Prefix Dialing:

DTMF Tone generation Duration :   100milisecs

Problem which i am facing is mediatrix is not accepting any number dialed it gives a engage tone after some time.

please advice.

TIA,