Re: Loadable configuration modules in Configuration file

I would be also happy with something like 'include' in configuration
file. With include the GK configuration should be more clear (the
number go options is dramatically increasing) - I think for complex
and long configuration...
e.g.
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42