Re: [Openh323gk-developer] gnugk Proxy

I did Bruce's recommendation, changed my ini file, and got the same output:

2004/03/16 17:05:44.298 3       ProxyChannel.cxx(1044)  Q931    Destination
not found for the unregistered call 02 1d 59 bb bc 48 1d aa 11 b0 56 34 34 34
34 ef

I believe the problem is that the gnugk proxy-child feature was not designed
to do what I am trying to do. As I said before, in the Proxychannel.cxx
source code, it always tries to find the called endpoint in the
RegistrationTable.

I am trying gnugk version 2.0.7 in my Fedora Core 1.

            thanks again,
                                Pablo Salinas