Re: NAT question going unanswered?

So just to clarify:

I can run gk on the Windows machine behind the ADSL router/firewall and make it a child to one running on the Linux router on my cable modem.

Setting the linux gk to proxy mode will then let me use NetMeeting with each endpoint registered with their respective gk instances.

So gk in proxy mode gets round the dynamic ports issue? So gk tunnels / proxies the traffic?

If this is so, GREAT!

TIA

Craig.