Re: [OFFTOPIC] Quintum

On A400/A800, D800-D3000, you can turn on the progress indicator from the
following menu:

config
h323gw
progindalert 1

As a last resort solution, you can also indicate the ringback generation on
the trunk group (PBX or PSTN). For PSTN:

config
pstntg 1   (or whatever the number and name of trunk group is)
progtone 1

hope that helps.

--
Best regards,