Re: [Openh323gk-developer] no RouteRequest

Both, the called and the calling parties are registered. The calling partie is
a planet's IP phone. And thecalled partie is ohphone initiated with the
following command line:

./ohphone -u 59521440104 -l -a -g 192.168.0.103

The communication is stablished, without the GK asking for a route through the
RouteRequest message.

I have checked the mailling list and found that someone had the same problem,
but no solution was posted.

   thanks,
                 Pablo Salinas