Hi again need help with gateway registration and Radius

Hi, i guess by going through the archives i was able to set the radius and
the accounting modules. But now i need a good freeware aor gpl
radius/accounting software for windows if possible. Secondly, My testing
includes two computers with netmeeting, thirn pc with gnugk and an
audiocodes 8 port gateway. Now the problem is if the radiusaliasauth is
disabled, everything works just fine. but the moment radiusaliasauth is
enabled, i can call from terminals to terminals, but not to the gateway. I
have set the gateway to register to the gk so that the dial prefixes can
automatically be registered with the gk. is there something else which also
needs to be configured??? Also suppose i register 151 as the dial prefix for
one of my gateway, and some other gateway also registers with the same
prefix, then what happens to the traffic for prefix 151?
Sorry for being so lame. ;)

do i need to setup a permenant endpoint or change somthing in the gateway?
Also if possible, suggest me some freeware or low cost radius + accounting
software ofr windows if possible.

Regards,
Vitrag Mehta