Re: Gk Routed problem, can you help me?

Hi Gamer,

1. Does it work if you set ProxyForNAT=1 and ProxyForSameNAT=1 ?
If so, is performance adequate in this mode?

2. Do you really need NAT3 in your system, e.g. to protect users on
192.168.0 from bad guys on 10.0.0 ?  The usual reason for cascaded
NATs is that you don't have administrative control over the one that
connects to the Internet, but that is not your case, since you can call in.
If you are using NAT3 as a switch, wireless access point, print server,
etc., then you can keep all those functions, but not use it as a NAT.
Just turn off its DHCP server, and plug the connection to NAT2 into
a LAN port, using a crossover cable if there is no auto MDI/MDX or
uplink port on either side.

3. Replace ep2 with one that sends RTP packets back to where it
sees them coming from.

4. Configure or replace NAT3 with one that can proxy H.323 well
enough for your need.

5. If NAT2 and NAT3 are smart enough, configure NAT3 as
a non-NAT router.

If I understand your situation correctly, there is nothing the GK
can do, short of proxy, that will make this work.  I suspect that
ep1->ep3 works because it does proxy by default in that case.

Regards,

Stewart