No LRQ is sent

Dear all,

 I set up the following envirnoment,with 2 GNU GK (ver 2.0.6):

    EP1-----------------GNU GK1-----------GNU GK2---------------EP2
192.168.56.173      192.168.57.244   192.168.56.179       192.168.56.172

Both GK are using routed and proxy mode. But when I make a call from EP1 to
EP2,
GK1 will directly called EP2 without sending a LRQ to GK2.

The config file of GK1 is as follow:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=192.168.56.179;*

and GK2 is the same except the section [RasSrv::Neighbors] is set as :
GK1=192.168.57.244

Please help, I am getting crazy for finding what happen