Radius Call duration limit

Quoting the FAQ:

    * Full pre-paid support - both for registered endpoints (ARQ) and
    * for unregistered endpoints (Q.931 Setup). Call duration limit is
    * fully supported by RADIUS authenticators at the moment.

This makes me wonder, is the call duration limit monitored from within
OpenH323GK, or is it the job of the inbound device to terminate the
call?  IE: If I were to use a "dumb" inbound device (such as an ATA)
would the gatekeeper ensure the the call would not continue for longer
than the RADIUS server had approved?

Thanks in advance for you help

Orien