Re: Admission Reject? Why?

> By the way, what does LRQ,RRQ and ARQ stand for? Is there any extra
> documentation on those signal stuff. We were looking for it, but did not
> found any useful information.

LRQ, is location request. it is what a gk sends to another GK to see if it can
handle the call, the reply is LCF, location conformation.
RRQ is registreation request, its what an endpoint askes GK when it trys to
register itself with GK. the reply is RCF.
ARQ is admision requrest, its what a registered endpoint sends GK when it trys
to place a call, the reply is ACF, conformation to proceed.

i think these are the correct meanings.
regards
ray