Re: Issue with H323 version 4 gateways

Can we see a log file from the GnuGK end?

   Craig

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:50:18 +0100
Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@onet.pl> wrote:

> Maybe there is some problem with decoding v4 messages
> at the gk? What does the log file tell you?
>
> >  Ok, here\'s the scenario that I\'m experiencing. I have a carrier that
> >using Cisco 5400 gateways, which are enabled with H323 version 4 on
> >them.
> >By default, V.4 is based in H245 tunneling connections, which in turn
> >causes some serious inter-op issues with other gateways.
> >
> >  The main problem that I could see is the following:
> >1. A call is originated from a V.3 gateway
> >2. Call traverses gk correctly.
> >3. Setup messages are ok with remote v.4 gw
> >4. Call disconnects after 1 second
> >
> >  Any thoughts on the issue ?
> >
> >__________________________________________________________________
> >Nir Simionovich
> >IT Manager
> >m-Wise Ltd.
> >e-Mail: nirs@m-wise.com
> >  cell: +972-54-482826

> List: Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

 Craig Southeren, craigs@postincrement.com http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren@hotmail.com
 PGP Key:     http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:        http://www.southeren.com/blog