RE: RE: 3 min timout with 2.0.7

How do you make the routed path go through both?

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@patton.com

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com