Re: Proxy

simultaneous calls : P4--2G, 50 concurrent calls without compromising on voice quality.

Jeff
www.mutualphone.com

ray <ray@gen3t.com> wrote:
On Saturday 14 February 2004 04:38, MIchael Steven McClenney wrote:
> Is it possible to proxy all calls that originates from gateways with public
> IP address. So that we can hide the originating GW's ip address from the
> terminating network. Also, if it is possible is there a bench mark of how
> simultaneous calls can be proxied?
>
> Michael Steven McClenney

yes you can proxy all signal and rtp traffic in full proxy mode.
there has been much discussion about the amount of traffic per device is
capable, performance will vary depending on hardware, network cards, etc.
some have commented as high as 300 calls or more, others have said much less.

regarsd
ray