How to connect two waiting calls

Hi

can anyone please help me with the following problem:
I have two calling parties, both behind NATs I have no
control over (public internet cafes). I want to enable
them to call each other.

Both can, of course, call me, but for me calling them
or putting them together fails because the invitation
call on port 1720 doesn't get routed to the respective
endpoints.

The makeshift solution is using a MCU - but the tiny
stamp like images are no feasible production grade
option for video. From the handling side this solution
isn't that bad: both users call an address and get
connected.

Is there a way for the gatekeeper to do this? Can
gnugk connect two calls, both in waiting state? What
will I have to configure?  Probably write scripts for
the inspection ports?

Any ideas? Thank you in advance
Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de