Re: Re[2]: [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164] question

> So, does it mean it won't work? (I'm not a native English speaker,
> can't underestant what did you want to say)
> If it is not possible, does anybody work on the same feture for calls
> coming from/to neighbour gatekeepers? Why is it only for gateways?

Child gatekeepers can working as terminal or gateway. If you setting child gatekeeper type as gateway you can set prefixes on parent gatekeeper for child gatekeeper. You can calling via child gatekeer as gateway from parent gatekeeper .If you got registred endpoints on child gatekeeper & number assign at endpoints, your call successly.

Read documentation. It's explain in manual.