Re: gateway unregistred - how can I make it work ?

Great!

I was using method 1. to do this and I was always worried about the
security issues. Just tried method 2. and it works!

Thanks for that :-)

Steve

On 4 Feb 2004 at 19:32, Alex Golyshev wrote:

> 2 ways.
>
> 1) Permit unregister endpoints call to your gatekeeper:
> [RoutedMode]
> AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
>
> It is insecure.
>
> 2) Set cisco gw 2600 as neighbor:
> [RasSrv::Neighbors]
> Client_Gateway=x.x.x.x;
>
> Gk will accept calls coming only from address x.x.x.x.
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:02:42 +0000, Andrew Croch
> <o_engenheiro71@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using the gnuGK to receive calls from a Cisco Gateway 2600. The
> > Gateway owner does not want to register with my GK. What do I need
> > to setup in the config file to make this work ? My gnuGK is
> > receiving from the Gateway a H225 CS Setup the gnuGK is sending a
> > H225 CS Call Proceeding and then the gnuGK sends a H225 CS Release
> > Complete with reason gatekeeperResources (1)
> >
> > My config file is
> > [RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
> > AcceptEndpointIdentifier=1
> >
> > [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
> > x.x.x.x=Client_Gateway;
> >

> > Any suggestion ?
> > Thx a lot,
> > Andrew

> > Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
> > See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
> > http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> > _______________________________________________ List:
> > Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net Archive:
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8549 Homepage:
> > http://www.gnugk.org/
> >

> --
> Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

> http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> _______________________________________________ List:
> Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net Archive:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8549 Homepage:
> http://www.gnugk.org/

Name: Dr Steve Mace
E-mail: steve@solwise.co.uk
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211
SBV: 1100