OpenPhone wish list and newest version of OpenPhone / H.323

Hi all,

A week ago, I sent the wish list below. However it seems that several features already have been implemented in the latest code (which I do not have).

I have OpenPhone version 1.8.1.

Do someone have the latest “CVS” libs and OpenPhone they can send me ?

Thanks in advance.

Rgs

Steinar

I am writing this wish list based on experience on OpenPhone.

1)       Echo cancellation (e.g. G.165 or G.168 or any better).

2)       Display Q.931 Caller-ID in OpenPhone Windows

3)       Ring tone (e.g. “pling” or “pip”) on auto answer so operators are notified about new incoming calls.

4)       Possible to select the PC speakers for ring-tone and another voice port for speech (e.g. USB headset for speech).

5)       Support for 3 party voice conferencing.

6)       Implement Global IP Sound’s free vocoder, ref: www.ilbcfreeware.org

7)       Voice recording of voice conversation to hard disk (full duplex).

8)       MySQL and/PostgreSQL interface so we can Display incoming calls with name associated caller-id (e.g. like modern mobile phones). Alternatively a task for Gatekeeper ?

9)       Connectivity to Outlook address book or other address books, so we can make outgoing calls directly from MS Outlook. May be combined with the above.

For some of the above items on the wish list, IPtel inc. may be able to make donations to those who might be interested in writing the code.

Rgs

Steinar Kolnes

Iptel Inc.