Re[2]: NetMeeting, GnuGK and LDAP backend

I also was thinking about this method, however, In trace mode when gnugk was in full proxy I saw that celled endpoint received the aliases openphone had registered with the gk (All screenCalledPartiIE numberIE etc were ON). So, depending on what your need is, you should make sure that no one on the other side receives aliases NetMeeting (maybe NM doesn't send this aliases - I don't know) used for registration.