Re: GnuGK ACD : endpoints with multiple aliases

Hi,

the first version of the ACD had a model of on endpoint == one agent.
That was pretty much broken considering that many endpoints can handle
many simultaneous calls.
The current version treas one alias == one agent and the endpoint may
register many aliases, but must send for all of them in the ACF if it
can't handle simultaneous calls. The only endpoint I had to test that
with was netmeeting and it did that correctly (don't sdtart a flamewar
here about all the other things it doesn't do correctly). ;-)

- Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/