RE: GNU Gatekeeper 2.0.7 released

Congratulations! It's an impressive list of features and fixes.

Pardon the naiive question but are there any of these fixes that need to go
into 2.2 that aren't in there already?

Simple examples (not complete list) from 2.0.7 "changes.txt":

"- various small status line improvements (command echo, up arrow repeats
  the most recent command, a new debug cfg command)"
  [even though I understand this might have been rolled back]

and

"- BUGFIX(RasTbl.cxx) fixed CRV handling (call reference value flag 0x8000)"

Another example: in GkStatus.cxx, I see the comment (for 2.0.7)

"- BackSpace key fix for Windows telnet clients"

but that fix doesn't seem to be in the 2.2 tree (judging by the CVS
comments).

If all the fixes needed in both in 2.2 and 2.0.7 are already made, perhaps
it's just the "changes.txt" file for 2.2 that needs updating.

Per

[snip]