Re: GWs incoming calls disabling per host

  Only way to do this is via radius, if you don't have radius you won't
be able to implement that kind of call control on gnugk.If you'll decide
to add radius to your system you'll still need to implement control
policies by yourself (not difficult but requires some basic skills in
sql programing and/or perl scripting).

	Julius