Re[2]: RadAliasAuth not initiating radiusconnection

I don't remember what was the original post, but here...

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ,ARQ

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=123.34.45.56:1812
         # adr:port
#possible problem is that in radius
#you have the old port 1645 or something
#as port for access packets. Now 1812 is default.
SharedSecret=YOURSECRET

If you use freeradius in the config you should have:
port=1812
client 127.0.0.1 {   <<-- Enter ip addres of your gk must be the
                          IP address of your gnugk!!
                          To set range - see docs

  secret=YOURSECRET
  shortname=home
  nastype=other
}

The entry "client" is originaly located in clients.conf - you may place it there, or directly into radiusd.conf.

Then you should start freeradius: radiusd -X
means in debug mode,
gnugk: gnugk -c configfile.ini -ttt -o out.txt
-ttt -o out.txt means to do trace to file out.txt, alternatively you may try telnet localhost 7000 to see if there is at least someone is trying to connect your gk. If someone is, then you'll see that in telnet/trace output and then readius access packets are supposed to be sent, if at least something is sent, then you should see very informative messages in radiusd -X output. If nothing hapens then there are problems with configuartion somewhere...

Hope this helps a bit (sorry if I describe something you don't need - I don't remember what was the original message)
 If radius msgs aren't sent, then It's probably, but very unlikely, that the endpoint is rejected before radius authorization

If you still have problems - try to post posibly more descriptive questions (including configs and or trace msgs if required) - someone will be able to help you.