RE: gatekeeper - make optnoshared bug

Hi, Ray.
Yes actually make opt does work.
If you could sent the version you have from Dec
that would be awesome.

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@patton.com

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com