From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Kompnet
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 9:27 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  Nondeleted call

No Oleg, you are not quite right. It is not a matter of "end user's device
not accept disconnect call packet due access security".
BOTH sides were HANGUP!
And OrigGW sends Setup over next dial-peer to the next partner's GW with the
same destination number.
Igor

On 15 Январь 2004 16:23, Oleg Ustinov wrote:
> But question is: why if end user's device not accept disconnect call
> packet due access security (and termination side is already hangup)
> GNUGk hold this call in a table? One side was already down...

Tools Development and Integration See the breadth of Eclipse activity.
February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn