Re: gatekeeper - make optnoshared bug

Are you saying that is because of the kernel?
Right before the post I've tried it on RH 7.0 with 2.96 an 2.4.18 -it
compiles cleanly but gives segmentation fault on startup.
My best guess is that it is the binutils which are fsck'ed on slack. I'll
try to download  and compile manually the latest cvs and will post back :)