Re: RH 6.2 and gnugk 2.0.7. Does it possible?

В письме от 14 Январь 2004 01:05 Cesar Bermudez написал:
> Hi,
> Why not upgrade your system? RH 6.2 is too old !!!!!

On this box there is Billing system for Prepaid cards platform which was
developed exactly for RH-6.2.
This billing system is nonOpenSourse, I have not code, it cost 5000$, and
developers do not recommend to upgrade system. New version for RH 7.3 and
later cost about 1000-2000$.
I need working gnugk on RH 6.2 for test purpouses. I'd like to test Mike's
Tkachuk billing for gnugk and I want to try to adapt him billing to work with
Cisco.
If it will be possible to me, then I can come off a hook and make upgrade of
this box.
Igor.