Quintum-Remote tool.

'lo

	I know it's a bit OOT, but anyway, i've read some mails from people
dealing with Tenor units from Quintum on the list, so here it is.
	I've recently got some time to do that at last - a simple script to
help people out with those (braindead if you asked me) boxes.
	As they lack the possibility to be managed thrugh SNMP, there is no
easy way of do some automatic work with them (like resetting them
frequently, which they need for sure). So here it is - a simple script, that
you can easily extend to fulfill your needs.

	http://crypt.ecrof.com/~jacke/download/voip/quintum-remote/

--
k.