Re: [RasSrv::Neighbors]

On Monday 12 January 2004 21:35, Gene Frederick Boniel wrote:
> ray,
>
> 	i have a client who sends from different gws ... im using
> [RasSrv::Neighbors] to allow his ips to send Q931 requests. if i have put
> all his ip's .. it would take me to a long listing of CallRec to
> insert in CallTable.

i think it would be more simple to put the origination GWs as perm endpoints
and just configure your destinations as neighbors but only if they expect LRQ
messages. i guess that each destination neighbor can handle only certain
prefixes like country codes so this could narrow this down. maybe i dont
fully understand the situation. you have multiple origination GWs that want
to route to different termination gateways that require LRQ messages as
neighbors.

maybe im over thinking this.
regards
ray